Margin of Victory

GTMODawg

BANNED
2019 LSU's margin of victory over SEC foes was 24 points a game. 2020 Alabama's was 30. 2021 UGA just finished the SEC regular season with an average margin of victory over SEC foes at 32 points with a walk on QB starting most of those games. If we beat Alabama by one point the average margin of victory over SEC teams would be higher than 2019 LSUs. Thats pretty dang impressive! Unlikely to beat Bama by more than 17 but if it does happen UGA would have won by a bigger margin over SEC foes in an undefeated SEC season by more points than what are widely heralded as one and two and pick 'em as the best teams ever in the history of CFB. I know most DAWG fans understand we are breathing rare air nut just how rare is staggering to the imagination.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Go Dawgs

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
2019 LSU's margin of victory over SEC foes was 24 points a game. 2020 Alabama's was 30. 2021 UGA just finished the SEC regular season with an average margin of victory over SEC foes at 32 points with a walk on QB starting most of those games. If we beat Alabama by one point the average margin of victory over SEC teams would be higher than 2019 LSUs. Thats pretty dang impressive! Unlikely to beat Bama by more than 17 but if it does happen UGA would have won by a bigger margin over SEC foes in an undefeated SEC season by more points than what are widely heralded as one and two and pick 'em as the best teams ever in the history of CFB. I know most DAWG fans understand we are breathing rare air nut just how rare is staggering to the imagination.
That is impressive. I think what’s even more impressive is they didn’t do it scoring 50-60 points a game. The offense is ranked 39th in total offense. That’s a huge testament to the defense.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
That is impressive. I think what’s even more impressive is they didn’t do it scoring 50-60 points a game. The offense is ranked 39th in total offense. That’s a huge testament to the defense.
Yep, a good combination of a respectable offense and a deadly defense.

GTMODawg

BANNED

Offense hasn't had to score more than twice in any but one game. We have started the Kirby death march in the second quarter in half of the games and midway through the third in 4 more. The only team which did not receive a dose of the death march was Clem's son....UGA would've scored more if it were needed...it ain't been. There is no need nor any desire at UGA to embarass anyone....Kirby loves the death march and UGA does it very well.