Marietta/Canton/Woodstick.....

Redneck Maguiver

Its getting close to dinner time again folks. Whats say you? Taco Mac of hwy. 92 this time???? Next Thursday 4-16? at 7:00? Speak and we shall soon eat. :cheers::fine::cool:

Wiskey_33

Its getting close to dinner time again folks. Whats say you? Taco Mac of hwy. 92 this time???? Next Thursday 4-16? at 7:00? Speak and we shall soon eat. :cheers::fine::cool:

The one at 575 or the one at Crab Apple?

Wiskey_33

2360235989_16dc0342b8.jpg

I'm all in.

BBQBOSS

Banned
We will be there!

I can proudly show off my name plate on the wall up there since I like beer so much. :cheers:

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
I am IN.

The AmBASSaDEER

Im in. Whats the address?

BBQBOSS

Banned
Chances are slim. But if anyone is feeling like some Mac, noonish at the King Rd/Crabapple location sounds FABULOUS!

Yeah we know... since you are in your own little "elite" group of friends on here, you dont have time for us little people anymore. Been like that for a while now... Maybe we will be back in "season" for ya one day... :rolleyes:

OutFishHim

Chances are slim. But if anyone is feeling like some Mac, noonish at the King Rd/Crabapple location sounds FABULOUS!

hijacker:shoot:

Yeah we know... since you are in your own little "elite" group of friends on here, you dont have time for us little people anymore. Been like that for a while now... Maybe we will be back in "season" for ya one day... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

Wiskey_33

I"m hawngry too. Can't wait.

K9SAR

Thanks for the invite (from the person that sent it to my PM), but we have "Beer Thursday" at Taco Mac on Chastain Rd (service has always been better, and with our group of ten plus, we tend to get some freebies thrown our way ;) )

K9SAR

I-575 to exit 7. turn left. go across interstate. take 1st left at red light. you will see it.

Actually, more specific, go left across the interstate, Taco Mac will be on your left, make a U-turn at the next traffic light (since you can't do a left turn into Taco Mac) to get back to Taco Mac :)

Taco Mac on 92 is in the first little shopping plaza on the left near Schlotzsky's.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I could make it for dinner but not supper.

BBQBOSS

Banned
Actually, more specific, go left across the interstate, Taco Mac will be on your left, make a U-turn at the next traffic light (since you can't do a left turn into Taco Mac) to get back to Taco Mac :)

Taco Mac on 92 is in the first little shopping plaza on the left near Schlotzsky's.

Thanks, thats a lot better.