Marlin trigger

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
1. Marlin Owners Forum...

2. google Happy Trigger

You are surely right as MarlinOwners website is just like GON as there are some of the very best members on each one of these sites and they are very happy to help others and share their experiences.

My wife and I have been members of Marlinowners for many years and that is how I found out about this GON website. In fact, my late wife had her own Forum on Marlinowners for several years before her death back in December 2006.

Ray357

AWOL
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...ng-kit-for-marlin-lever-action-prod20641.aspx

Just a few spring changes will make a difference and you can find some information on the marlin Owners Forum about doing a little polishing to smooth and lighten the trigger.
I have heard good things about the happy trigger but I got mine and a friends 45-70 pretty dang good for a couple of bucks and a little work!
All depends on the trigger. Some Marlon triggers are hardened steel. Some are surface hard. Stone and polish the surface hard off and down the road you have a mess.

F.A.R.R.

I dropped the happy trigger in mine and it breaks like glass now. Also takes away the trigger flop. It’s a pretty easy thing to do on your own

rosewood

Any suggestions on how to improve the trigger to make it a lighter poundage,thanks
I ordered a lighter hammer spring from Wolf Gun springs that made a difference. You do have to be careful that you don't go to light and get light hammer strikes.

Lot cheaper than the happy trigger. However, this is the first time I have heard of the happy trigger, I am quite intrigued.

Rosewood