Miami fan makes an Alabama “dis track”

alphachief

Several years ago I was sitting with my wife in one of the West Palm Beach airport terminals. I looked up just as Vanilla Ice walked by. He looked at me and gave me a cocky nod. I nodded back and said”word to your Mother”. He cracked up and my wife about fell out of her seat in embarrassment.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I hope the last words in the Alabama locker room before leaving, are this song playing.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He can check back about 5:30.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go 'canes!

::gone:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Go 'canes!

::gone:
I dislike both teams very much. Can they both lose today? Bama gets the win today, but gonna have to pull for the Canes in this one.

That Miami QB is small, but don't let his size fool you, he can ball! He's playing against some grown men today, though.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I dislike both teams very much. Can they both lose today? Bama gets the win today, but gonna have to pull for the Canes in this one.

That Miami QB is small, but don't let his size fool you, he can ball! He's playing against some grown men today, though.

I got a couple of friends who are 'canes Alumni. Got to repasent for Thug U, especially v Bama. I'd rather face aTm or LSWho in the SECCG.:bounce:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
He sure is quiet on his YouTube channel

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bama is good no doubt but Miami should not have been ranked in the top 25 and was clearly never going to be in this game...

The disparity in commentators was gross. I heard several railing about the Caines and their potential win. Others were “no way” they win.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The disparity in commentators was gross. I heard several railing about the Caines and their potential win. Others were “no way” they win.
Kinda the same as dj ukelele. They had that cat on a pedestal all week! He'll be a good one no doubt, but he ain't all that right now

jbarron

BANNED
As for Miami, I've never seen a worse tackling team!!!

alphachief

I think Miami has a pretty good team. Bama is just that much better.

buckpasser

Kinda the same as dj ukelele. They had that cat on a pedestal all week! He'll be a good one no doubt, but he ain't all that right now

Three key points:

Uh, I have a copyright on that name. Sure, it’s easier to spell and say, but you must pay for the right to use Ukulele!

Yes, I heard some professional commentators last week saying Clemson was basically in equally good hands from Trevor to DJ. I don’t think so...

Also, on this forum had UGA beat Miami yesterday, Miami would still be a number 5 team. Since it was Bama that stomped them they suck and were always overrated, etc. It’s all speculation, but I’d love to have seen Bama’s D throwing DJU around and I feel certain they would have scored a few more TDs to go with it.