Miz H22 loves racin driveler #244

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
and most likely how I would end........... :bounce:

My sister went down the bunny slope on her nose. She neva tried again. She would go with us and sit in the lodge and drink hot toddys.:bounce::bounce::bounce:
BUT, she can water ski real good. Me, not so much. :O

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
My sister went down the bunny slope on her nose. She neva tried again. She would go with us and sit in the lodge and drink hot toddys.:bounce::bounce::bounce:
BUT, she can water ski real good. Me, not so much. :O
I can water ski........... well I did years ago and I have even ice skated (was better at going backward:crazy:) used to could roller skate pretty dog-gone good too, but neva been no where to snow ski... :(

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I can water ski........... well I did years ago and I have even ice skated (was better at going backward:crazy:) used to could roller skate pretty dog-gone good too, but neva been no where to snow ski... :(

Come on up next Winter. I'll take ya! :banana::banana:

One of the resorts we went to for snow skiing had and ice skating rink. We all chickened out and didn't try. :O:O:Ofacepalm:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Come on up next Winter. I'll take ya! :banana::banana:

One of the resorts we went to for snow skiing had and ice skating rink. We all chickened out and didn't try. :O:O:Ofacepalm:
shoot, I'd be happy just riding the lift and not falling out!:bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
shoot, I'd be happy just riding the lift and not falling out!:bounce:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
That's a learned art too. Most of the time there is a pile of people laying there and you gotta get off, so you just jump on top of em. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
You gotta grab a rope on the bunny slope.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:eek: I just wouldn't get off!:bounce:

:eek: WHAT??????

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lawd we would have a ball on the slopes together! Way back in the 70's when I first went skiing the bunny slope had a rope you grabbed onto and it took you up a little hill. I don't think they do that anymore. Haven't been to the bunny slope since the 70's. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Lawd we would have a ball on the slopes together! Way back in the 70's when I first went skiing the bunny slope had a rope you grabbed onto and it took you up a little hill. I don't think they do that anymore. Haven't been to the bunny slope since the 70's. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
facepalm:I know nothing of this snow ski stuff.......
:huh:

MUD????????

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'll teach ya Keebs.:bounce::bounce: Come on I'll take ya to Sugar Mountain!:banana:
Very top of the mountain is the advanced slope.

Attachments

• ski.jpg
    ski.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 31

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Come on Keebs. It'll be fun she said. :rofl:

Attachments

• ski2.jpg
    ski2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sugar and Beech Mtns are icey.

Better than nothing though

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
bunny slopes usually have a bar you put behind you now but I did see a rope on one the last time I went out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.