Mossy Oaks mini web series Seek-One (Hunt NOT for Charlie)

BornToHuntAndFish

New Video on Youtube of the JayMax Buck. Good watch, great story

Thanks for the good news.

Congrats again Jaymax on a rocking mighty good stud of a bow whitetail.

Great job on the video Drew.

Suburban Bowhunter: Episode 1 | Tops

Seek One Productions

Published on Nov 8, 2017

In this episode of Suburban Bowhunter, the Georgia state record holder Jay Maxwell makes his debut on camera. Jay has been hunting a deer he named Tops for several years, and is finally able to put a close to the story two weeks into the 2017 season...well at least he thought.

:cool:

Mr.MainFrame10

It would be so nerve racking hunting in those conditions. Always be looking for the next confrontation.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I can't believe ive missed all this drama until now. This is better than the sports forum.

wks41

But they said it was hard work.:huh: lol

It looks like theses guys put their time in. They do things legally and shoot some big deer. How many guy join a hunting club, do only their two work days, then shot a buck in a club stand in a club plot. Does that seem like a ton of work? It sucks that this sport has turned into a bunch of grown men trying to make themselves out to be better or more ethical than others. I have no affiliation with these guys at all.

To all those that need to make fun of these guys for killing some real big deer please inform everyone how your better than they are and how much better of a hunter you are. I'd love to know?

GADawg08

I'm not gonna bash these guys because if I lived in the suburbs of Atlanta and surrounding area, I'd be doing the same thing. They're just playing the cards they were dealt.

bobocat

It looks like theses guys put their time in. They do things legally and shoot some big deer. How many guy join a hunting club, do only their two work days, then shot a buck in a club stand in a club plot. Does that seem like a ton of work? It sucks that this sport has turned into a bunch of grown men trying to make themselves out to be better or more ethical than others. I have no affiliation with these guys at all.

To all those that need to make fun of these guys for killing some real big deer please inform everyone how your better than they are and how much better of a hunter you are. I'd love to know?

I don't have a problem shooting pet deer. Just don't act like it is hard. I live in Forsyth county and see nice bucks on a weekly basis in my neighborhood and have even killed some but hard hunting it's not. I have had them walk through with me practicing.

wks41

I get what your saying. So you could kill a 150 class deer every year in your yard? That's the thing I'm not seeing theses guys shoot spikes. They are killing huge deer. 160 class deer aren't walking around every neighborhood. It's obvious these guys do their homework and put the time in. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but these guys kill big deer legally. Good for them!!!!!

I'm also a little confused on the "pet" deer thing. Do you own deer or keep deer in pin in your yard?

Mexican Squealer

Not comparing them as a hunter, I have been around plenty of tame deer and never had the desire to kill them. Just an observation, sport.

gawesw

just a comment..I too hunt suburban deer. Yes...you see them in the neighborhood and normal activity doesn't bother them. Hang a stand in their woods...they have a much different reaction. Just saying...it ain't always as easy as I thought it would be.

wks41

^^^exactly people act like shooting a 160 inch deer is super easy to do in the suburbs. I know a lot of guys tha hunt Metro Atl and none shoot deer this big.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
^^^exactly people act like shooting a 160 inch deer is super easy to do in the suburbs. I know a lot of guys tha hunt Metro Atl and none shoot deer this big.

what was the score on that nice one they killed last year, that left a perfectly good forrest to eat dirt and dead magnolia leaves in that mans driveway?

Jonboater

Kinda odd thy didn't show the homeowners talking with them! If your going to keep it real then why the film it all.

LEGHORN

Kinda odd thy didn't show the homeowners talking with them! If your going to keep it real then why the film it all.

Uh, you won’t see that. It’s all about the verbal permission or “perceived” permission. It’s not about finding land to hunt, it’s about finding a deer to hunt; then you figure out how to hunt that deer, WHATEVER that takes.