Mr.John Bowers........

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
congrats on your upcoming Wildlife Excellence Award........presented by The Wildlife Society.........no one deserves it more........ :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
WOW!

Congratulations John!!!

I applaud your hard work and dedication to the sportsmen and resources of Georgia!

Thanks for your service!

:yeah:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Outstanding John

congrats :yeah: :yeah: and what Jeff said :clap:

Mac

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meriwether Mike

John is looking out for us sportsman. Thanks for all your hard work and congrats on the recognition of it. :clap:

Handgunner

Keep on Keepin' on, John! :party:

Kdog

John, I know you are busting tail, and thank you for your efforts!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Many Thanks Brother John! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kdog

JBowers

I regret to inform you all that I am not receiving the Wildlife Management Excellence Award. Coon dawg obtained the information from a published agenda for the Southeastern Section of The Widlife Society Business Meeting to be held at the Annual SEAFWA meeting. The agenda listed an order of business of which one item is presentation of the Wildlife Management Excellence Award and my name followed that item. Actually, I am the chairman of the committee that reviews nominations for that award and determines the awardee. As such, I would be presenting the award to the awardee, who is Mark Jones (a biologist from North Carolina). So, Coon dawg didn't intentionally provide incorrect information, he simply misinterpreted what was printed. Sorry! Although, I did resign as newsletter for the Southeastern Section of The Widlife Society after a 3+ year term and have been informed that I will recieve an award for that service, but its not a big deal.

Handgunner

Leave it to Ripsack to get things all messed up! :rolleyes: ::ke:

southernclay

Well then,
Congrats to John Bowers on being the chairman of the committee that reviews nominations for that award and determines the awardee. :fine: :banana: :p