My 1st Traditional gear deer!

Hawken2222

That's a great trophy. Congradulations.,

Glenn

Thanks everyone!

I think alot of luck was on my side with the shot. I practice alot at 25 yards and 30 yards just for fun but new the bow and arrow could do it.

The next day I was hunting with my takedown and a heavy arrow and missed another small dow at 20 yards:crazy:

Slingblade----I was hunting north of there in Apalachee on Lake Seminole:D

PAPALAPIN

Way to go Glenn

Any deer taken with a trad bow is a trophey. You first one is the one you will always be most proud of.

Slasher

Congrats with the trad bow!!! Nice shot @ that yardage...

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
that is GREAT. that will be the best tasting deer you ever sank your teeth into !!! way to go !!!

Glenn

Gonna milk this thread...so one more time to the top!:bounce:

I'm going back to this WMA Thursday evening and hunt it again for 3 days. Gonna try and shoot another one with the same arrow:cool:

maconducks

Thats awesome. I'm still working on mine. Hunting a prime trad only tract in meriweather co. this weekend. I hope start a post like this on monday.

lewishollowarchery.com

DSGB

Thats awesome!:cool: You'll remember that one forever. Way to go!:clap:

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good luck, I hope they show up for you. I used to hunt the Eglin range mostly, I hunted Moore's Pasture a couple of times and that place was covered in pigs. Are they still thick in there?

Jasper

Congrats Glenn! That's great!

WildmanSC

Glenn,

Congratulations! Great shot and great memories! :banana:

I remember my first trad bow harvest. I was hunting with my son and his assistant chief engineer on the property where their analog antenna and transmitters are located for their TV station near Buford, GA. They had cleared out a shooting lane for me on a power line. I was using a Summit Trophy Chair about 15 yards into the woods. My shot was about 17 yards. I've bought and sold so many bows over the years I can't even remember which bow I used to shoot it! :banginghe

Bill