My Biggest Fish EVER!!

LittleDrummerBoy

Great fish. Congrats. My personal best has stood at 30.5 lbs since 2014.

Rabun

Now that's a catfish! Congratulations Captain! Like you said, it's your fish to do with what you want (y). Thanks for sharing the pics of the fish...but mostly your smile! Made my day too:)

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome fish! You done good! Congrats!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
What a great fish! Sometimes you just can’t put a knife on em......I get it:cheers:

Worley

I can only imagine the look of Max when the line was a stretching, the drag waz a singing and the rod doubles over under the weight of A massive cat. Congrats capn, and thanks for taking us alone with ya!

olcaptain

Now that's a catfish! Congratulations Captain! Like you said, it's your fish to do with what you want (y). Thanks for sharing the pics of the fish...but mostly your smile! Made my day too:)

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
That’s great Capt. It’s that face I love when you are happy, you can’t believe it, you did it and still not sure it really happened if it wasn’t for the pictures.
All wrapped up into one.
Hard to describe but the memory remains. Congratulations Sir.

GreenPig

That's a beast! Eat it or release it, your fish your decision. I would've really liked to have been sitting with Max to watch the battle. But we'd of definitely had to have a bigger boat.

olcaptain

That's a beast! Eat it or release it, your fish your decision. I would've really liked to have been sitting with Max to watch the battle. But we'd of definitely had to have a bigger boat.

It got a little close there for awhile.

tjchurch

Great catch, Sir.