My completed project. Before and after.

Nice Job!! Looks great.
Did you remove the stains with elbow grease or a solution? Or a mix of both?
And did you reapply a wax or gel coat?

Cumberlandjg

Did you find the boat in that condition or was it yours and just needed a refresh? I see you took it for a spin at Laura Walker are you from Wayx area?

Since you did such a great job; I'm going to share my results and ask for your semi professional opinion. Someone recommended I use toilet bowl cleaner to get rid of the stains. I did and it seemed to work pretty well. I left one section untouched; you'll notice it just over the tires. The lower portion of the boat came pretty clean and it doesn't appear to have damaged to wax. I intentionally did not apply it to the maroon upper portion of the boat. It has quite a bit of oxidation. Do I need to remove the Gelcoat completely and start from scratch? Or can I just clean it thoroughly and use soft pad with compound and wax?IMG_5673 copy.JPG

Cituan Rats

Since you did such a great job; I'm going to share my results and ask for your semi professional opinion. Someone recommended I use toilet bowl cleaner to get rid of the stains. I did and it seemed to work pretty well. I left one section untouched; you'll notice it just over the tires. The lower portion of the boat came pretty clean and it doesn't appear to have damaged to wax. I intentionally did not apply it to the maroon upper portion of the boat. It has quite a bit of oxidation. Do I need to remove the Gelcoat completely and start from scratch? Or can I just clean it thoroughly and use soft pad with compound and wax?View attachment 987526
Just compound it and then wax. An electric buffer would help