500 yard rifle range + farm improvement project

Jim Boyd

IMG_4311.jpegIMG_4310.jpegIMG_4309.jpegIMG_4307.jpegIMG_4304.jpegIMG_4303.jpegMy buddy bought his mean machines.

We will be right at 500 yards for the range and we are doing road and food plot projects.

Nothing like having the right equipment!

Jim Boyd

Ugh

Put this in the wrong section.

If a moderator can move to deer hunting that would be awesome.

Jim Boyd

Last edited:

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
View attachment 1282756View attachment 1282758View attachment 1282759View attachment 1282762View attachment 1282764View attachment 1282768My buddy bought his mean machines.

We will be right at 500 yards for the range and we are doing road and food plot projects.

Nothing like having the right equipment!
Man I have wanted to use one of those so bad !!!! They are a beast and can really be a game changer makin new lanes and changing the land how you want, are they as fast as they look on tv? Would love to have one at my place , looks good!

Jim Boyd

Man I have wanted to use one of those so bad !!!! They are a beast and can really be a game changer makin new lanes and changing the land how you want, are they as fast as they look on tv? Would love to have one at my place , looks good!

If it is just 1-3” trees it is almost like mowing grass.

Once you get to 4” + trees, it slows appreciably.

7-8” trees it is slow hard work.

It does great work though.

Jim Boyd

What’s the biggest size tree that mulcher will eat up ?

Rated at 9”.

It can make a pine tree be simply gone quickly.

Hardwood trees slow it up.

Jim Boyd

I may have to swing by on the way to @Jester896 place… sure wish I was closer to you all we don’t get much distance to shoot here in the mountains.

Bring him with you!

You guys are the experts, I shoot at 100 and think I am getting something done!

@Jester896