My Style of Hunting

oldfella1962

A lot of common sense info, however......many of us don't have access to areas so large we can get a mile off of any road, especially considering ATV and 4 wheel drive. There are plenty of deer where I will be hunting, but there is not one place more than 1/2 mile as the crow flies from some type of driveable road or firebreak. :huh:

robert carter

Mr. Warren hunted/hunts a lot of huge tracts of public land along with private land. There are plenty of tracts in south ga for the public land hunter that can get you a mile or two from the road.
I`m sure everyone noticed there were no "gimmicks" or sure kill secrets shared. Just good common sense hunting and wore out boot leather not to mention Woodsman skills developed through a lot of trial and error I`m sure. But one of the secrets to success I`m willing to bet Mr. Warren would agree on is...You gotta love it.RC

oldfella1962

I like his food source tips (different kinds of oak trees other than white oaks). I keep a binder with hand drawn maps of areas I plant to hunt with data of where I've seen deer, rub lines, major well worn trails, etc. So now I'm going to add specific tree locations to give myself even more data for planning.

Come on already September! ::;

jerry russell

Solid advice for sure. Bottom line... hunt hard, love what you are doing and success will follow.

chenryiv

TTT. Oldie but goodie.