Nail biter tonight

devolve

Called a BIG Tom and 2 jakes across a field from 200 yards away. The Tom hung up about 10 steps out of my comfortable range. It was soooo hard not to pull the trigger. But it would have been unethical for ME if I had.
They went on thier merry way to roost........until we meet again 2nd biggest gobbler I’ve ever seen.

FOLES55

Patience pays off!!

Good call in my books.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Good deal. You both live to battle another day. Good luck with him. I know you'll enjoy the challenge.

Dub

Best of luck to you, Devolve.

Hope you get him. You'll have a heap of fun doing so, I'm sure. Good stuff, man.

six

Im not even the slightest bit upset about it either. I am 100% looking forward to the next time I see him.
It has begun, I now have blinders on for this bird
Good attitude. If he had taken those 10 extra steps it would be over. This way you have a challenge to look forward too. I love/hate killing birds like this. I'm sure you understand.

devolve

Good attitude. If he had taken those 10 extra steps it would be over. This way you have a challenge to look forward too. I love/hate killing birds like this. I'm sure you understand.

That’s exactly what I was trying to explain to my buddy this morning about it. If/when I kill that gobbler it will be awesome but after that day will be boring for me lol

hambone76

Wise choice to let him pass and not risk making a shot that was marginal. If you fooled him once, you can fool him again!

Latest posts