RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good stuff! Excellent Post!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hard to beat, inspirational.

Big7

The Oracle
I need to hire him as a life coach. I'm a little depressed and don't get out as much as I'd to since my surgeries.

That Sucks!

That fellow is AWESOME. ?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Very awesome guy!!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:lovey: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag::lovey:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Outstanding. My Plantar Fasciitis ain't nuthin' but a thing.

Sweetwater

Sorry, don't mean to hijack, but I need this off my chest.

This guy reminds me of one of my heroes and good friends, Kelly Eagan, who passed away last year.
Kelly was a Flint, Michigan yankee I met in Albany,GA, where him and his mom lived at the time. I met him when his mom hired me to do some work that ended up lasting a year or so. We were about the same age and became good friends.
Kelly was diagnosed with bad diabetes at age 8, and told he wouldnt make it past 30. He had the first stroke at 32. The second twelve years later, both of which shoulda killed him. He almost got beat to death with a baseball bat by a burgular that knew him before Kelly got to his pistol and shot him dead.
While he still all his parts, his hands were about useless, and every step he took was an act of God and balance. Every day he suffered excruciating pain, especially in the morning. Every day maintaining his blood sugar was a delicate balancing act that worked only because of Kelly's incredible ability to adjust his dosage just right, even then sometimes it didn't.
With all the broke stuff, Kelly still had a coupla things going for him, a very sharp intelligent mind, the heart of a champion, and an awesome attitude. He never complained, he was always funny, even when we drank coffee early in the morning even though I knew he was suffering bad.
The man drew disabilty, he had to for the insurance, but every penny of his disability check went to his kids. The man hustled to make money. He would buy vehicles and boats and pay people like me to restore, replace motors and trannys, etc by the hour, strictly under his tutelage. He was never broke and had nice stuff even though he was broken.

Kelly and I were inseperable until his mom died and he moved back to Flint. About two weeks after we last talked, he was in the hospital for a few days, got up against dr's orders to go use the bathroom because he wasnt using a bedpan, slipped and hit his head just right. He lived a few days after they pulled the plug. Other than his mother, none of his family knew me very well or how to get in touch with me so I didnt find out until 6 months later.

This guy reminds me so much of Kelly it's unreal. Thank you sincerely for sharing. Sorry to hijack, and all due respect to dude in the video, what he is going through is a whole nother level than Kelly. Im a USN vet so I mean all due respect.