Need Help on how to hunt Coyotes or whatever it is

BzyBmr

Been hunting the same lease for 26 years and the same trails the deer travel. This year, the trails that are always active and have taken a nice buck at the end of the season went dead. Not a single track on the trails. Something drove the deer out of the area, they would not travel below the top of the hill line. I have heard a pack of coyotes howling most nights/mornings down in that area and all around the property and off the lease. No bear tracks seen, dog/yote tracks on club roads. Did see a gray Lynx last year across the property line. I do plan on going back out next week sometime and do a zig-zag scout along the trail to see if I can find any sign of what pushed the out. Any and all help is appreciated.

2dye4

My start would be buy you a dozen or so leg hold traps(MB-550 pro series) and put some steel in the ground. May try dirt hole, flat or blind sets started.

2dye4

If you go back and look at photos and comments in the trappers forum, there is a lot of ideas to get you started and any questions that you may have will be answered to the best of our ability.