Need Help...

Robk

One tract of land that I'll be hunting this season is owned by one of my customers and today he nearly had me in tears.

34 birds in one 300 acre field and 20+ down the road in his mothers field. He told me it was too hard to see just how many bearded ones were mixed in. What will I ever do....

:whip:

Rob

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

One tract of land that I'll be hunting this season is owned by one of my customers and today he nearly had me in tears.

34 birds in one 300 acre field and 20+ down the road in his mothers field. He told me it was too hard to see just how many bearded ones were mixed in. What will I ever do....

:whip:

Rob

hope i am on your team rob we can thin those out for the poor fellow:bounce:

Robk

he was fussing about the birds tearing up stuff he planted in the last couple weeks. sure sounds like a few birds need to die...

R

Robk

PLP, You've got an open invitation for opening day with me irregardless of the team drawing... I know where they are spending most of the day in there. Been watching six toms in that area since october.

R

tailchaser85

I hunt right down the rode from Jesup in between Ludowici and Darien, if we are teammates I would love to help exterminate those pesky seed eatin birds.

Robk

my club has a bunch of land near townsend. I'll be hunting that area for the rest of opening week. I'm taking the first nine days of the season off to chase birds. If we get drawn together I'm sure we could swing something.

Rob

Public Land Prowler

Bert's pasture Rob,and I would NEVER pass up an opportunity at TIBET!!!No shortage of game there.I grew up hunting those woods.Bert's pasture,Townsend,Still Hill,Warsaw...

What if I brought my son and let him shoot instead Rob?BTW I am babysitting.I'll call in a little bit.

Robk

next year will be even better for me. We're taking the Staghorn Property in as well.

Rob