Need some Fattie related advice...

ky55

Sweetie and I had planned to cook a meat loaf for a church dinner tomorrow night.
Well, I stuck my neck out and volunteered to do it as 2 Fatties instead of the usual 2 pound meat loaf in a pan.
Has anybody ever done this?
We've done Fatties (not recently) and they came out great. I just don't want any surprises such as cooking time differences or something else unexpected because they need to come off the grill and show up at church hot enough to serve.

Sweetie has a talent for braiding the bacon!!
:biggrin2:

Pointpuller

Looking at your Fatty pics, I think y'all have it under control!!! Those are awesome. My Sweetness also does the weaving and I do the grilling.

ky55

Looking at your Fatty pics, I think y'all have it under control!!! Those are awesome. My Sweetness also does the weaving and I do the grilling.

Thanks Pp!
Sweetie is the brain trust at this house.
I do the baboon work.

:D

Longhorn 16

Check out Paymasters sticky on fatties. He is the man with all wisdom in the fattie world!

pine floor

I think ,well i thought you shold have put about a 200 hundred on their.,and we would call it fair.

Nice man. Way to step it up..

PF

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Here is a 2 lb meatloaf done fattie style I did for our Church's Dinner on the Grounds. 80/20 grd beef and meatloaf seasoning wrapped in bacon. Took about 2.5 hours at 250*.

IMG_20170603_131018_zpsuroaqhva.jpg

IMG_20170603_134852_zpsntervrxr.jpg

IMG_20170603_152433_zpsveapwpxi.jpg

IMG_20170604_123612_zpsfwcvuev2.jpg

ky55

Thanks Pay!
That's exactly what I needed.
I think I remember when you did this one.
It looks killer!
:clap: