Need some help fellas

JROESEL

Good morning gentleman, after the tornado came through Newnan with all the lightning, there were several things that got hit at the house, well I tried to go fishing, and low and behold my trolling motor evidently took a hit as well, it want do anything, does anyone know where I can get my hands on a 36v spot lock trolling motor??? I’ve been looking everywhere, I would really like to get the garmin, that will link up with my head units with out any external wires, thanks for the help

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
If yours is a minn kota, have you tried the repair center in Clayton County? you might can just replace the "smart" head on the motor

JROESEL

If yours is a minn kota, have you tried the repair center in Clayton County? you might can just replace the "smart" head on the motor
No it’s a motor guide xi5 36/105, there isn’t anywhere that I know of that works on them, I always used Denny, but he’s out of business now, I’ve found some parts for it, but price comparisons, it might be better for a new one, I’ve tried calling Johnson in Eufaula, but I think they were closed for Good Friday, I couldn’t get them on the phone

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Dang.... That's some bad luck.

JROESEL

I got a Garmin Force on the way gentleman!!! I’m like a kid at Christmas, I think I got the only one in America!! 38 stores later and one last look at amazon, look what they had ;), it said one left, order soon, that buy now button hasn’t ever been hit so fast!! It says it’s shipped from Las Vegas!!! So the waiting game begins

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Can't hide $$$$?

JROESEL

Can't hide $$$$?
I’m hoping home owners insurance will help with some of all the expenses, we were blessed compared to the mess of Newnan, but man that lighting messed up a lot of stuff!!! If they don’t help, there’s going to be a lot of pb&j for the next couple months ?