Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Wycliff, Blood, Quack, Gobblin and to the rest of you Cold and Weary hard working Drivelers.

I'm supposed to have some work done on my truck tomorrow morning and I just heard the local weatherman say it will probably be snowing here early in the morning. I think that I have had enough of this hogwash and I think that I will move to Texas instead. Oh, I just remembered....it is snowing in Texas right now too !!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Am I the ONLY one that thinks this crazy weather is being caused by Aliens ?????????? :D:D:hair::pop::pop:

Thanks to Gobblin for bailing me out with two cups of fresh brewed coffee this morning!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hey, maybe if I look around, I can find a MEETING to attend this morning also !!!!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Heavy frost out this morning, glad I put a piece of cardboard on my windshield !!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
25° here

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Will be glad to get off in the morning, have the wood burning stove kicking the next 3 nights !!!

Just waiting on the sleep meds to kick in..

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mornin!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gonna be chilly in da moanin tomorrow. Chill factor as low as 0°.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Might wanna double check outdoor plumbing fixtures and beef those up.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've got a couple I'm going to overkill.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Might wanna double check outdoor plumbing fixtures and beef those up.
:cool: I so wanna do an ice tree like my Daddy did for us growing up, but J is worried it'll overwork the well........ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.