New bow

alex_barnes

Well it was time for a new set up this year. I was dead set on an Obsession defcon 6 but shot the Mathews Halon 6 and loved it too. Honestly I love both bows equally and it came down to needing a bow before next Saturday. Bow hunter supply didn't have the color I was looking for in the defcon and said it'd be a few weeks until I would get one of I ordered it. So I searched around for a black Halon 6 and found one at Mitch's Archery in Canton. They got me set up in no time and the service was fantastic. Very profession shop and answered all my questions with no problem. If they weren't so far from me I'd be a customer for life but if I'm in the area I'll for sure stop by. You should too, you won't be disappointed.

So here it is, my 2016 Mathews Halon 6 set at 27.5/65.5 shooting 300fps dressed up with an HHA Optimizer Lite one pin and an AXT titanium recon drop away rest. I'm shooting GT Velocity Pro 400 and ramcat broad heads this year. I cannot wait for the 10th. Good luck to everyone this season!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 247

alex_barnes

Thanks! I really like it. Thinking about running no stabs this year. Still needa get a quiver. Thinking about a tight spot.