Which bow brand is best for hunting ?

pete2018

So I have been having a itch to get a new bow. I shoot a halon 6 right now but am going to keep it as a back up bow because I still like it a lot. I am between the Mathews V3x 29 or the Hoyt RX 5 or 7 30in.I have not been able to shoot either one yet together because on place just sells Mathews and the other place Hoyt and other brands. I know there is a big price difference but is the price difference worth it ??? Thank you!!!

Andy12

I think bowtech is the way to go. Easy to tune without a press. I think they have surpassed Mathews and Hoyt in technology and now lead the way.

Hillbilly stalker

All bows do the same thing. Its best to shoot every brand you can....you find "THE ONE" that way. If it suits you and feels right, home run. Ive shot a Mathews for the last 15years or longer, but if you pull back an Elite a couple times, it is an eye opener.

Hunter922

Shoot alot of them.. the bow will pick you..

Ihunt

And there’s no best sight, arrow, broadhead, deer stand, camo, Etc. They all work.

Find a bow that just makes you smile when you draw and shoot it. And since most new bows tear up a thousand dollars, I would not rush into my decision.

James12

VXR 28 showed up today. I think it picked me :). It’s so far advanced from my old bow. Greatly excited to use it.