New bow

basshound72

I finally after 17 years retired my old bow and bought a new one. PSE Carbon Air 34 with the ECS cams. 28" draw at 70lbs shooting 26.5" 398 grain total weight Blackeagle arrows at a clocked average of 307FPS. I am very satisfied, maybe it will last another 17 years

Attachments

• 12246.jpg
    12246.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 613
  • 12249.jpg
    12249.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 613

stick_slinger

Sweet looking bow man!!! Looks like it will get the job done nicely.. I have a Mathews Helim that fits me like a glove, I ain't getting rid of that thing until I have to lol.

NBN

Wow 17 years!!! That PSE feels like a dream I bet. What did you have before? I've had many bows over the years, they are like guns to me! The two I have left from around that time are a Mathews MQ1 and a Conquest 3. Both of those bows are special to me and will be with me a long time. Good luck with your new bow and break it in right!!

basshound72

Wow 17 years!!! That PSE feels like a dream I bet. What did you have before? I've had many bows over the years, they are like guns to me! The two I have left from around that time are a Mathews MQ1 and a Conquest 3. Both of those bows are special to me and will be with me a long time. Good luck with your new bow and break it in right!!

My old bow was is a Parker Hunter Mag 2. It served me well thru the years, and I still have it. It's not going anywhere. The new PSE does feel like a dream and shoots just as well. Good luck to you this year too

The Fever

Sweet rig!!!

LipRip'r

Sweet looking bow man!!! Looks like it will get the job done nicely.. I have a Mathews Helim that fits me like a glove, I ain't getting rid of that thing until I have to lol.

I wish I still had my Helim, I felt really comfortable with that sweet shootin thang too!

Congrats on the new rig BH, looks awesome!

stick_slinger

I wish I still had my Helim, I felt really comfortable with that sweet shootin thang too!

Congrats on the new rig BH, looks awesome!

Man I love it!!!! Super smooth and is a tack driver!!!!!

Latest posts