New Obsession Phoenix thanks to Pasinthrough Archery!

lungbuster123

I ordered this bow from Derik at the end of January and finally got to make the 2.5 hour drive down to get it yesterday. Overall im super impressed with the bow and Derik's service! He can flat out tune a bow and is about one of the best guys you'll ever meet. Ordered the bow originally with black riser and Special Ops limbs but changed my mind on the limb color and went with Gunmetal (super sick in person!)I haven't shot since early December so the indian was a little rusty yesterday when we got down there but I made a solid start back in the right direction today. 30 yard group and 30 yards with the D.R.T. double bevel and a fieldtip....don't really know how it can get much better. Specs were as follows...

28.5" draw
71 lbs
425 grain arrow
6-7 grain on the string
302 FPS

That put the bow dead on IBO (actually one FPS over for this year) If you have any tuning needs or interested in picking up a new Obsession I HIGHLY recommend Derik (pasinthrough) on here. Super knowledgeable about these things and he has been with Obsession from the start.

pasinthrough

Glad to get you all setup pal. She's a smooth drawing arrow flinger for sure. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Happy Dad picked up his Fusion 7 today. Wicked fast!!

BowanaLee

Yup, Derik is the man.
Shes a looker with all the green. Good luck with her this deer season.

denbow

Thanks a nice looking rig

tmullins

I drove up to Southern Addiction in Waverly Hall the other day and Brian let me shoot one. I was very impressed, I think I'll order one in a couple months.

Tank1202

Nice looking bow.....better quit stacking them, going to get expensive!