New to St. Mary, GA

jajwrigh

My wife and I just bought a house in St. Marys and I will be looking for a place to hunt. We live in central IN now, so I am used to big deer but I know that they don't grow that big down there. That is ok though. I have never seen a wild hog in my life, but I look forward to hunting them and maybe some black bear too. I would love to find a lease in Camden County or 1 county away at most. Glad to have found this forum...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to THE Campfire! Either on the forum or in the field.. you're about to find more pigs than you ever dreamed of. ;) And deer down here gonna look like Labrador retrievers compared to the deer your used to. :stir:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My wife and I just bought a house in St. Marys and I will be looking for a place to hunt. We live in central IN now, so I am used to big deer but I know that they don't grow that big down there. That is ok though. I have never seen a wild hog in my life, but I look forward to hunting them and maybe some black bear too. I would love to find a lease in Camden County or 1 county away at most. Glad to have found this forum...
You didn’t say but are you Navy or civil service? Welcome anyway.