NGT Banquet: Location and Map Added

dutchman

What is the latest a person could get there and it still be worth it, anyone know about what time ? I have to work till 3:30 sat

Banquet arrival begins at 4:00 pm. Raffle drawings begins at 6:00 pm. Only you can judge if it would be worthwhile based on your ETA.

frankwright

What is the latest a person could get there and it still be worth it, anyone know about what time ? I have to work till 3:30 sat
As close as you are, I would think you would have plenty of time to get there, look over the goodies, buy some raffle tickets and eat.

zanzibar

Can non-members attend, or can I join at the banquet? I was planning to join tomorrow at the shoot.
Odds of making the banquet are slim. My kids are in a taekwondo tournament today, but if I can get out in time, I'd like to attend

ngabowhunter

My wife and I had a great time at the banquet. Thanks to Pine Nut and Dutchman for the bow rack and turkey call that my wife won. Also a HUGE thank you to my wife for not practicing that turkey call ALL the way home.

RPM

Wanted to thank you folks for an enjoyable evening!
My wife, Rebecca, and I had a great time.
The kids made the evening, they were a delight to have around!

Thanks.

pine nut

It was truly great tro see everyone at the banquet! Good tmes and great friends, it doesn't get any better than that!

frankwright

It was nice and I sure did like the beautiful hand made bow and arrow rack I won but I never even got it in the house!

My 16 year old Grandson has developed an interest in Traditional archery and had wanted to come to the banquet but was unable to due to other commitments. My wife decided he needed the bow rack more than I did and after a little whining I agreed.
He loves it and has it up on the wall in his home now.

Al33

Great time with great friends! Awesome raffle inventory. I sure hope folks will patronize the companies that donated items for it.;) Some of these companies are home grown by our very own club members. I cannot mention names due to advertising restrictions on the forum but I'm sure most know who they are and if not they can read the list in earlier posts inside this thread.

dutchman

Great time with great friends! Awesome raffle inventory. I sure hope folks will patronize the companies that donated items for it.;) Some of these companies are home grown by our very own club members. I cannot mention names due to advertising restrictions on the forum but I'm sure most know who they are and if not they can read the list in earlier posts inside this thread.

Good post, Al. I agree wholeheartedly!