No more "Boy Scouts"......

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Im still waiting to hear the Boy Scout folks address 1eye’s post back there. That prevert weren’t inviting him back to teach him how to sew.
Seems like there's been a long history of failing to address that.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
A sash would get in my way. I’m constantly tearing through brush and what-not. Best would make me sweat. Plus, I’m rough on clothes to begin with

I’m more of a headband guy

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
A sash would get in my way. I’m constantly tearing through brush and what-not. Best would make me sweat. Plus, I’m rough on clothes to begin with

I’m more of a headband guy
If I ever see my nephew in a sash I’m takin him out shootin for a few hours, then we GON bust firewood a while, then we GON work in the garden, then we GON ride dirt roads and have a loooooooooooong talk.

Whitefeather

Management Material
You’re wrong, I normally let the tailor at the cleaners sew Velcro to the uniform and the patches to Velcro. Taking them on and off loosened the stitching. The point being I was glad I was taught how to repair them without a sewing machine when deployed. It’s a useful skill to teach young men.View attachment 1304782
Who dat???

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I feel pretty sure my daughter could whip a bunch of these sash wearing boys.
Which has nothing to do this conversation. God save us from any organization that teaches courtesy, service and politeness.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
You’re wrong, I normally let the tailor at the cleaners sew Velcro to the uniform and the patches to Velcro. Taking them on and off loosened the stitching. The point being I was glad I was taught how to repair them without a sewing machine when deployed. It’s a useful skill to teach young men.
Is this the pocket you kept your sewing kit in during deployment?
IMG_2762.jpeg

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Which has nothing to do this conversation. God save us from any organization that teaches courtesy, service and politeness.
It has as much to do with the conversation as some of the other things I’ve seen posted here.

And it seems some of the folks gettin all keyed up over this have forgotten some courtesy and politeness part of the equation.

I’m all for teaching kids valuable skills. I’m not for turning them loose with a bunch or weirdos and preverts though. I’m funny that way.

JB0704

I Gots Goats

I think erybody has good things to say about courtesy, service, and politeness. Those are all good things.

I'm just not personally into patches on vests or sashes, and am generally opposed to neckerchiefs. YMMV.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I think erybody has good things to say about courtesy, service, and politeness. Those are all good things.

I'm just not personally into patches on vests or sashes, and am generally opposed to neckerchiefs. YMMV.
I get that, it’s our choice what our kids participate in. If it make you uncomfortable I get keeping your kids out it. I’m not going to run around demeaning a child who worked hard to learn some outdoor skills and perform some public service. The my kid can be beat you kid mentally is just ignorant.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I get that, it’s our choice what our kids participate in. If it make you uncomfortable I get keeping your kids out it. I’m not going to run around demeaning a child who worked hard to learn some outdoor skills and perform some public service. The my kid can be beat you kid mentally is just ignorant.
Ignorant it may be but I’ll be happy to compare educations with most people here.

It helps to have a sense of humor and not take every dang thing literally.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I have a great sense of humor, those that know me know how much I love to laugh. Sorry, I don’t find humor in demeaning children.