Sad story

leroy

SarahFair

It is sad and excessive drinking is something I warn my boys about.
The horror stories of people choking on their own vomit while their friends are sleeping in the next room, alcohol poisoning, walking alone and drunk in public...

With all that goes on today people don't want to get involved with strangers, especially if they are acting erratic.
And if you do call the police for assistance you're suddenly a Karen who should have just minded your own business.

:huh:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Underage guy in my unit (USAF) died from alcohol poisoning. The night before he was drinking shots in front of a couple of friends.

One friend who worked the mid shift said he'd come by on his lunch and check on him, wasn't able to because of the work load, the other said he'd wake him up in the morning and make sure he made it to work.

The morning guy found him, I sat in a meeting with his parents, group commander and squadron commander. Mother blamed us for not taking care of her son. Before the family came I went to go thru his things and return them to his family.

Among his stuff was an 'of age' ID, it was his brothers, they looked like twins. Also saw family pics of the family drinking together back home. But it was our fault. BUT I did understand her grief and felt for her. Know it had to be hard