TV HUNTING HOST GONE BAD

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

Stroker

Never heard of spook spann before this thread.
Used to work with him in TN in the mid 80's, none of this surprises me.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Used to work with him in TN in the mid 80's, none of this surprises me.

Here's our tax dollars at work:

During the raid on his home Friday, officials said a small amount of marijuana was also found in a bedroom, along with a pipe.
A warrant has since been issued for Spann’s 20-year-old daughter in connection with possession of marijuana, according to officials.

Last edited:

earlthegoat2

They put themselves under the microscope by doing what they do. It makes them a target for conservation law. They are also targeted by animal rights groups and who knows how many others.

All that is to say that conservation law is confusing at its very best and even stand up people can get jammed up if they are looked at closely enough.

It sounds like most of the folks highlighted here had it coming and we’re not on the up and up for the most part. I’m sure there is a temptation to break the rules when your show or Instagram money is on the line.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
They put themselves under the microscope by doing what they do. It makes them a target for conservation law. They are also targeted by animal rights groups and who knows how many others.

All that is to say that conservation law is confusing at its very best and even stand up people can get jammed up if they are looked at closely enough.

It sounds like most of the folks highlighted here had it coming and we’re not on the up and up for the most part. I’m sure there is a temptation to break the rules when your show or Instagram money is on the line.
Or your ego