Northern Zone baiting still alive

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Learned a lot about BrowningSlayer in this thread. He's the guy winning the contest nobody's having.

And when he's drinking whiskey, he should stay off the forum..facepalm::D

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

one hogman

I find disappointing that people fail to realize and understand that their vote, control of their Legislative Body, is being usurped by the Executive.

If it is OK in this instance, is it OK in other instances?

I guess it will be OK if Stacy Abrams is Governor should she decide to do whatever.

Just In CASE you weren't paying Attention , the vote to allow baiting in the Northern zone was NEVER ALLOWED to come to a vote in the House, My state Rep was in favor of it, so HOW doies that represent democracy:huh::huh:

wcg2

Just In CASE you weren't paying Attention , the vote to allow baiting in the Northern zone was NEVER ALLOWED to come to a vote in the House, My state Rep was in favor of it, so HOW doies that represent democracy:huh::huh:

Did any of you watch the committee meetings ? David Knight from Griffin, the committee chair
, prevented discussion and the bill being brought for vote . He claims a charity/fundraiser dove shoot that he has inspected by game wardens was ruined by neighbors . Who calls the game wardens to inspect their field prior to shooting if they are completely legal ? NOBODY !!! Same laws for all Georgians !!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Did any of you watch the committee meetings ? David Knight from Griffin, the committee chair
, prevented discussion and the bill being brought for vote . He claims a charity/fundraiser dove shoot that he has inspected by game wardens was ruined by neighbors . Who calls the game wardens to inspect their field prior to shooting if they are completely legal ? NOBODY !!! Same laws for all Georgians !!!

Bet it would of been a good shoot. :rofl:

JackSprat

Did YOU watch the committee hearings?

The bill was reported out of Knight's Game and Parks Committee to the full house.

Due to all the pro-baiters haranguing the Chairman of the Rules Committee, the bill couldn't get on a daily House Calendar for a vote. David Knight didn't have a thing to do with the bill once it left his committee.

The "corn 'em up" crowd got nobody to blame but they selves, but they ain't agoing to do that so they's creating the myth that it's all Knight's fault. The deer shooters wrote checks with their mouths that their butts couldn't cash.

Despite several people setting out the facts over several weeks, the facrs haven't soaked in, and you "corn 'em up" boys continue to show an abysmal ignorance of how the Georgia Legislature works.

Major Wader

"Due to all the pro-baiters haranguing the Chairman of the Rules Committee, the bill couldn't get on a daily House Calendar for a vote. "

Knight was part of the problem, but the main issue at the end was the Rules chairman. Not that he couldn't put it on the calendar, just plain wouldn't. It was his DUTY to bring it to the full house for a vote, up or down, and he didn't do it. There was time, and he didn't do it out of spite.

He was not happy that the sponsor didn't show up every day to kiss his ring and beg for the bill to move forward. Utter bullschitt.

Yet another archaic remnant of old Georgia politics that needs to disappear, just like Casey Cagle. His refusal to advance Sunday alcohol sales a few years back took him off my list, and it will be my honor to vote against him in the upcoming.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well don’t we find out this week how far they are going to extend the southern zone this week !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just read what all of our candidates for governor had to say to Gon , seems that all think baiting should be legal !:cool:

red neck richie

Just read what all of our candidates for governor had to say to Gon , seems that all think baiting should be legal !:cool:

Yup. I just read the same thing ant. Makes me wonder who all these anti baiters are gonna vote for. Surely not a democrat. Prolly the libertarian. Even though he is for the same baiting law statewide. :pop:

Latest posts