Now they show up

B. White

I don't have cameras out, but usually get a decent body size buck show up between Christmas and the end of the season crossing a hill where the does hang out at the bottom. Nothing but yearling tracks until this week.

1705707065324.jpeg

Josh B

I'm always watching for deer driving around. Lots of fields by my house. One field right by my house I hadn't seen deer in all season had 2 in it the mourning after season was out then that evening I saw about 20 in another field I've never seen a deer. They know somehow

ditchdoc24

I was coming home from work at about 5:30 on Thursday afternoon and drove by a large doe that was standing on the side of the road. She was watching traffic go by in daylight without a bit of fear in her.

Sanderson

I'm always watching for deer driving around. Lots of fields by my house. One field right by my house I hadn't seen deer in all season had 2 in it the mourning after season was out then that evening I saw about 20 in another field I've never seen a deer. They know somehow
I need to learn from them

sghoghunter

Every shot worthy buck we had on camera this year disappeared about the second week of gun season and hasn’t returned except one I call pirate. He didn’t leave like the rest but he would go missing for a week or so then show back up and do it all again with no pattern to his routine. Sometime during the rut last year he lost an eye and he’s been pretty easy to keep up with

Sanderson

Every shot worthy buck we had on camera this year disappeared about the second week of gun season and hasn’t returned except one I call pirate. He didn’t leave like the rest but he would go missing for a week or so then show back up and do it all again with no pattern to his routine. Sometime during the rut last year he lost an eye and he’s been pretty easy to keep up with
Well, now I have so many bucks on camera that I just want to give them like another year or two to get bigger Hopefully they stay on the property