NWTF Banquet Sawnee Mtn. Chapter

Huggins4510

Its that time of year again, and what better way to get the adrenaline flowing than a NWTF banquet. The Sawnee MTN Chapter is out of Cumming Ga and is having the event on March 9, 2010 at the Lakewood 400 Antiques Center. There will be door prizes, a silent auction, and 15 guns up for grab through the raffle. A live turkey will also be present during the night for a raffle. Doors will open at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 7:30pm; drinks will also be served throughout the duration of the night. Come out and show your support, because it's a great way to aid in conservation and preserve our hunting heritage.

Prices are as followed

single ticket..........$60
couple ticket.........$90
sponsor ticket.......$295
jakes ticket...........$25

Further benefits may be available to those who may want to make a donation or buy a table.

If anyone has further questions or would like to buy a ticket, you can contact me through PM or call 678-699-3697. Ask for Colt

GA DAWG

What kind of live turkey?

GADAWGS

What kind of live turkey?

That would be "Clyde". He is a hoot, will strut the entire banquet and occasionally give a gobble just to fire ya up. He even has his own game that people take chances on

Jeff Phillips

Sounds like a good time, I'll check my schedule to make sure I'm in town.

Who on here is planning to go?

Want to go in together on a table?

GADAWGS

I will be there, but I am a member of the committee. Looking for a good turnout this year, yall come spend your stimulus checks:rofl:
BTW,
Come meet a certified Hollywood superstar, Andy Ivey. Andy is now hosting a new hunting/conservation show on one of the hunting channels, Get in the Game is the name of it I believe.