NWTF museum for the post-season blues

KentuckyHeadhunter

Hey I know some of you guys have been but I just went Friday. For those of you who aren't aware and are suffering the post-turkey season blues like me I highly recommend a trip to the NWTF museum and headquarters in Edgefield SC. Its was only a 3 hour drive for us from Gainesville. There are thousands of rare calls, exhibits, and lots of other turkey related stuff for kids, family, and everyone. I even had to peel my girlfriend out of there if that tells you anything. Its only $5 each and free for members. Here is me with an AMAZING collection of Neil Cost calls. This was very special to me. I took tons of pics but I think you need to go and check it out for yourself!:shoot:

Attachments

• IMG_20150529_194128.jpg
    IMG_20150529_194128.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 255

sman

I haven't been but heard it was awesome!

I cover SC in my travels. I'll have to stop in. Heard there's a room that is spectacular to listen to the sounds of a spring morning playing.

Gut_Pile

I haven't been but heard it was awesome!

I cover SC in my travels. I'll have to stop in. Heard there's a room that is spectacular to listen to the sounds of a spring morning playing.

Yep, I have a video from that room on my old computer. It is pretty spectacular to listen to.

Everyone should visit NWTF at least once.