Oct. 17th AM

Rockdale Buck

First hunt since mid September for me. Decided this year I was going to hunt smarter, and only go on the right days. Very nice 45 degrees out with no wind. Should be great!

Big7

The Oracle
Y'all knock them out.
If I hunt at all this year it will most likely be peak rut. That's mid November for me.

Like posted above, I'm picking day's.
I'm just trying to win small battles this year.

Hopefully be in good enough shape next year to go back to nonstop WAR.

Good Luck Folks. ?

kevin17

Hancock county. Saw 4 scrapes walking to my stand. Got a 300 yard long by 75 yard wide strip of oaks between 20 acres of 10 year old planted pines in front here and 40 acres of 20 year old pines behind

Big Foot

4pt ghosted in and was under me for 10 minutes.

DSGB

Wish I was in a tree instead of the office this morning. Good luck to those fortunate to be out there. Should be a great morning!

QuackHead90

Jones county on public land waiting on a buck to come eat acorns!

Hickory Nut

Not in the stand unfortunately but was standing on my deck and heard someone cut loose with the smoke pole in Hall County.

Kris87

I'm at work, but I haven't had much activity on my cell cams this morning. Moon overhead when I walked in. Maybe they'll move this afternoon when I get off.

GRT24

Bowhunting a small piece in Gordon. Natural pinch point that funnels them to a oak flat dropping acorns. Seen plenty of deer in here this year. High hopes this morning but only two does so far. Have a nice 9 and 10 that’s being showing in daylight on camera.

Buck Dropper

Would've loved to have been in a stand this morning. Hopefully they are moving this evening. Born to hunt, forced to work!

HIGH COUNTRY

My three celluar spypoints showing quite a bit activity, but I am in the office two hours away and will be here tom am as well - maybe tom pm and then the weekend.

I have turned into a deer watcher not a shooter, unless... And thats with a bow all year.

Wayne D Davis

I'm gearing up for a evening hunt in Paulding. Taking my new x stand that I haven't tried out yet. Work day is dun.... work in the morning then hit the woods again. I'm loving the weather