01/21 AM

Hunter922

Chilly morning. We drove to our Alabama property instead of holding the grip of a bow that would be frigid. Looking down a sawgrass road between 10 foot pines and a hardwood edge... Be safe.. good luck

20240121_050514.jpg

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I had five spikes traveling with a 2.5 yo 165# eight. It was amazing. I have never seen anything like that, especially this time of year

That picture above was the last spike to leave

A vey memorial hunt. I am cold.

, those deer left about anhour ago.so i am considering getting downIMG_7737.jpeg

All the bucks came down that finger of thick inbetween those freshly planted pines (3 yo)

HermanMerman

I had five spikes traveling with a 2.5 yo 165# eight. It was amazing. I have never seen anything like that, especially this time of year

That picture above was the last spike to leave

A vey memorial hunt. I am cold.

, those deer left about anhour ago.so i am considering getting downView attachment 1284131

All the bucks came down that finger of thick inbetween those freshly planted pines (3 yo)

My kind of spot. I do love a clear cut.

sprewett

Mama ain’t happy you know the rest ! Better get to slinging
Ill be completely honest as much as I LOVE to deer hunt I am really mentally done for the year. I have hunted A LOT this year and had a great year. Shoot won't be long and I can start bring home plenty of crappie. Running trot lines for cats. The issue was she found out I let some walk cause I didn't want to use a buck tag when a giant was roaming around.