**OFFICIAL RESPONSE** REDHILLS vs SLAYER ORANGE BOWL BET

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
YEP...Bulldogs 1st stringers can beat Seminole 3's.
View attachment 1279780
GO NOLES!!
What's cute is you think I care. See ya next year! Now get lost!

bye-felicia.gif

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Feel free to stop back by and do it again on Monday

James12

It’s a shame it couldn’t have been a straight up bet. UGA has more depth than most schools, but it would’ve been nice to see 1 on 1’s. Keep barking dawgs. See you on the other side @RedHills. Roll Noles.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
What wasn't straight up about it?
I thought it was a straight up one on one game.
Georgia versus FSU.
No caveats about it like if half our team disappears, we get to disappear too.
It was knowles who decided not to show up. And at least one fan.
Personally I was disappointed that RH went into his spider hole on 12/19. Made it seem as tho he couldn't take the heat or he was ready to dump/leave the forum anyway. Just up and disappeared.
Coming back to say goodbye don't make no sense.

Makes me wonder whatever happened to the sports betting with no hard feelings...
Gone with the days of losing in a fist fight and not pulling a gun.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It’s a shame it couldn’t have been a straight up bet. UGA has more depth than most schools, but it would’ve been nice to see 1 on 1’s. Keep barking dawgs. See you on the other side @RedHills. Roll Noles.
Cool story. If Florida State had all their players you’d have only lost by forty. You had everybody but your quarterback and barely beat Louisville. There is nobody on that roster that would have caused this game to be significantly different. Make all the excuses you want but facts are facts.

Oh and if you had any delusions about coming to the SEC you failed the audition miserably. We do t need a second Vanderbilt. It’s a shame for you at some point you had to put up or shut up. 63-3. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Georgia versus FSU.
Personally I was disappointed that RH went into his spider hole on 12/19. Made it seem as tho he couldn't take the heat or he was ready to dump/leave the forum anyway. Just up and disappeared.

Makes me wonder whatever happened to the sports betting with no hard feelings...
They’ll make excuses from now on. It’s Florida State. It’s who they are. They think they’re Alabama and Georgia and Georgia Southern would have given Georgia a better game than they did.:rofl::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Georgia versus FSU.

Not a lotta guts shown by them or their favorite team. Just whining, excuse making, and running.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Do you ever not whine?

James12

By straight up I mean that it would’ve been nice to see FSUs 1s play against UGA’s 1s. No doubt they’re nowhere near where UGA is depth wise. I’m sure like many Noles I’m upset those guys sat out. I also can understand how it’s meaningless and a risk to some as well.

It’s changing though and even the blue blood's will be affected, it’s why Daddy Saban and the Smarts of the world are wanting it to change. What broke the bowl season is only going to get worse.

1eyefishing

It's on FSU for not playing 'straight up' to your standards.
Not Georgia's doing.
Your team.
You should point your gripes that way.
Georgia played the hand they had dealt.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
By straight up I mean that it would’ve been nice to see FSUs 1s play against UGA’s 1s. No doubt they’re nowhere near where UGA is depth wise. I’m sure like many Noles I’m upset those guys sat out. I also can understand how it’s meaningless and a risk to some as well.

It’s changing though and even the blue blood's will be affected, it’s why Daddy Saban and the Smarts of the world are wanting it to change. What broke the bowl season is only going to get worse.
If Florida State had won it suddenly wouldn’t have been “meaningless”.

Last edited:

1eyefishing

Not re-reading.
Too much excuses complaining, and whining.
So much in 3 or more threads. I can't keep them all separate.
If you don't like what college football is coming to, write your congressman.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If you don't like what college football is coming to, write your congressman.

I don't but that clown is the last person I'd get in touch with about this. He's focused on watching Guam tip over right now anyway.