**OFFICIAL RESPONSE** REDHILLS vs SLAYER ORANGE BOWL BET

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
01FCF56D-960A-4B6D-BE6B-D06AC38ED9DE.png

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I don't but that clown is the last person I'd get in touch with about this. He's focused on watching Guam tip over right now anyway.
Ya but my point is there isnt any way for the sofa-squad affect their desired results on the institution of college football.
It's all histronics.

LEGHORN

?? UGA lost the SEC championship and was excluded from even attempting to win a natty. You guys find solace in the weirdest ways - by beating a shell of a college team in a meaningless game. The committee thought nothing of you. They put in Alabama who lost to TX, struggled mightily with other teams. Your team lost the absolute ONLY game that mattered the entire season.

James12

Not re-reading.
Too much excuses complaining, and whining.
So much in 3 or more threads. I can't keep them all separate.
If you don't like what college football is coming to, write your congressman.

Just reread, Georgia wasn’t mentioned other than by compliment.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
?? UGA lost the SEC championship and was excluded from even attempting to win a natty. You guys find solace in the weirdest ways - by beating a shell of a college team in a meaningless game. The committee thought nothing of you. They put in Alabama who lost to TX, struggled mightily with other teams. Your team lost the absolute ONLY game that mattered the entire season.
Yeah that’s it. Georgia didn’t poke their lips out and handled business but it’s us who should be embarrassed and not Florida State. I can’t believe they don’t pay you for this.1704068391543.gif

LEGHORN

Lol, my point exactly. So much deflection. Y’all keep saying the committee got it right, well what do you feel about the committee putting you at 6? And even at the final rankings, you’ll be what, 5. How is that a win for UGA this year.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Lol, my point exactly. So much deflection. Y’all keep saying the committee got it right, well what do you feel about the committee putting you at 6? And even at the final rankings, you’ll be what, 5. How is that a win for UGA this year.
We’re not six now, smart boy. :rofl:

Unlike these cry baby we realize we shoulda beat Bama. It is what it is.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
63-3. They couldn’t even get in the end zone one time.:rofl::rofl: Vandy’s backups could do better.:rofl:

LEGHORN

My bad, you’re 5. So much better. And wins/losses matter right? Oh wait, they really don’t. It’s just a matter of how the committee views you. Beauty pageant as one would say. Who you should be upset at is AU, they once again tanked a UGA season. If Alabama had of lost to AU you would have been in, no matter hat happened in SEC championship

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My bad, you’re 5. So much better. And wins/losses matter right? Oh wait, they really don’t. It’s just a matter of how the committee views you. Beauty pageant as one would say. Who you should be upset at is AU, they once again tanked a UGA season. If Alabama had of lost to AU you would have been in, no matter hat happened in SEC championship
1704069378730.gif

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
UGA took the hand it was dealt, then they beat the brakes off a team full of quitters.

UGA players went to play a football game, I have no clue what FSU showed up to do, because they didn't do much.