Ohio Giant Poached?

buckpasser

Apparently his ego is even bigger than the buck. He could have gotten away with it, but he couldn't help himself and showed it off.

I only watched a short clip of him speaking, but I believe he might deserve a mistrial on the basis of being mentally disabled. Either that or he was a 12 pack in. Very slow and goofy.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I only watched a short clip of him speaking, but I believe he might deserve a mistrial on the basis of being mentally disabled. Either that or he was a 12 pack in. Very slow and goofy.
My guess is pills

WOODIE13

I just watched another clip where he said he was on his anxiety meds and didn’t start his search until 10:30.
He said he took a bunch of sleeping pills somewhere around there to go to sleep.

I would've been up at the crack of dawn myself, sleep or no sleep

bukhuntr

This is the world we live in. Learned behaviors from garbage parents, probably the same ones that never tell their child no. "If I want it, I get it" kind of people.
Ran into one of those this year. It's amazing the depths that someone will stoop to just to kill a 120 inch deer, much less one like that.

ucfireman

Talked to a couple GWs about the robo deers having just an 8 point racks, they said anything larger could be entrapment
That's just plain stupidity.
Nursing homes have decided that bed rails are "restraints" and quit using them, guess a pt failing out of bed and an injury is a better idea.
Amazing how the world gets twisted when attorneys get involved.
Code enforcement gonna give you a ticket for parking your white SUV in somebody's yard instead of on their driveway. Just sayin'..... :bounce:
Or parking on the wrong side.
I would be scared my truck would get stolen. Dang screet trash.

WOODIE13

That's just plain stupidity.
Nursing homes have decided that bed rails are "restraints" and quit using them, guess a pt failing out of bed and an injury is a better idea.
Amazing how the world gets twisted when attorneys get involved.

Or parking on the wrong side.
I would be scared my truck would get stolen. Dang screet trash.
No different than a pillbilly trying to steal an ATV that was chained to a pole, own got sued and lost. Pillybilly got paid, OD'd shortly after

blackbear

WOODIE13

Need current data. WV fines went up

Screenshot_20240105_221030_Chrome.jpg

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Yeah it would be. Sadly too many things don’t add up and for them to take the deer they have a lot more evidence than we are seeing right now.
The biggest one is the DA also had trailcam pics of the buck, to play devils advocate, sounds like a possible abuse of power and major chapped rear end. All i've heard is the .gov side of the story, but haven't looked into it hard either

WOODIE13

The biggest one is the DA also had trailcam pics of the buck, to play devils advocate, sounds like a possible abuse of power and major chapped rear end. All i've heard is the .gov side of the story, but haven't looked into it hard either
15 to 20 miles away 6 hours before he supposedly shot it.

Granted, rutting bucks travel, but not that far in a day.

Bataan death march.

Toss in some sour grapes, but there's 2 sides to every story, the truth lays somewhere in the middle

Latest posts