OK, it's opening day of bowseason....

Duff

Did it a couple of years ago. Got in my stand, pulled my bow up, nocked an arrow and saw 3 deer running off the hill towards me. Stuck one of the does and was back at the truck just before the rain started at 7:45 am. So my answer is yes!

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
WACK!!! Yes I would take the shot. Pass it up and you will regret it later. Been there done that. :eek:

>>>--------->

:flag:

H

HT2

Haven............

HMMMM????

Let me think about this for just a "SECOND"...............

Oh yeah...........

TTTTHHHHWWWWAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Dead deer.......... :clap:

flat foot

I don't shoot any does until after Dec 1. If I get my out of state Buck and GA Buck then I will start to find HOGS.

gtaff

Banned
I have two words for you........EMPTY FREEZER!!!!!!!!

JBird227

GONetwork Member
I would shoot her! That would be the deer for the freezer. ( It only holds one deer) Then I could relax about needing deer meat. So then I could spend the rest of the season waiting for those bucks. I find it that I dont need to shoot more than 2 or 3 a year, or it would be a waste of meat for me.

Randy

Right now, with no meat in the freezer? She's about to get packed up!

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
First day, September 10??..........

I'd drill her, take her to my processor, and be back huntin by 9:30am, with hope of another one walkin by. :banana: :)

Hunter Haven

Coondawg, Why would you get her up and take to processor. You know it will be cold enough that the meat want spoil :D :rofl: :D

gtaff

Banned
truittsosebee

I would hold off, unless she just stood there asking for it
Have you ever known a doe not to just stand there and ask for it.

TreeJacker

I'd have to send a 2514, tipped with a Thunderhead 125 out to meet her. I'd then wait for the deer clan to send out another representative. I'm getting jittery just thinking about it.

Come on September 10th. Get here quick!!!!!!!