OK, the Midwest pilgrimage begins!

Jim Boyd

Hey Folks,

Believe it or not - the time has finally arrived.

We are on the cusp of November and trucks and trailers with a small fortune in stands, ATV's, golf carts and camo will be rolling north and west, headed to the fabled Midwest.

Some have already headed out (and some have already scored!) but many will be loading up this coming week and making the trek, with hopes as high as can be.

Good luck to all hunters - be safe traveling and be safe hunting.

I heard already of at least one fatality in Illinois as a result of a deer / car collision. Be careful!

I will be rolliing out on Friday 4 November and hope to see as many folks as possible when we get together at Deb and Di's in Rushville on the 5th - we set the time as 7 to 730 PM.

Best of luck to all!

Jim

uturn

Leaving on Sunday the 6th Myself !!

Safe Travels Everyone and Good Luck!

GregoryB.

Currently stationed in Eastern Kansas. The leaves are falling and I am starting to see some fresh rubs and scrapes. Get them trailers loaded and head on out.

JWarren

To all, be safe and good luck.

Ihunt

Leaving this Friday for Nebraska.

Will be hanging with friends I haven't seen in a few years. Between that and the hunting it will be great no matter what.

hunterz

Leaving Nov 4th for a week of public ground archery in South Central Nebraska. Great hunting, low cost, no draw just over the counter tags. 4 of us all together plan to have a heavier trailer on way back!

Tenkiller

Heading out Nov. 10 for Missouri, hopefully tag out there in 3-4 days then stopping in Kentucky on the way back and hunt a few more days. Good luck to all and be safe guys and gals.

Curtis-UGA

We leave Nov 5 for a week of hunting in Illinois then I'm meeting up with RJCruiser and Huntinfool for out annual trip to Kansas.

Can't wait!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
We are heading out on the 5th as well to southern Illinois. Gonna be good to get back up there and see old friends and enjoy a week of hunting and no work!! Safe travels and good luck to all.