Oldest Rivalry in the Deep South

MCBUCK

This game just got real big. I knew early this might a big game but didn’t know it would be this spooky. The Barn ain’t bad at all; Dawgs will have to bring the “A” game to the plains. Stidhams arm has become a concern.
On a side note; Nick Chubb only needs 13 yards to pass Bo Jackson on the all time SEC rushing record. I bet the Barn PA doesn’t mention that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I knew these last 4 games would be make or break for us. Everybody is dialing it up a notch trying to get a good bowl bid and knocking us off here at the end is like money in the bank.

I will not be surprised if we lose this game.

brownceluse

I knew these last 4 games would be make or break for us. Everybody is dialing it up a notch trying to get a good bowl bid and knocking us off here at the end is like money in the bank.

I will not be surprised if we lose this game.

Me either. This will be a slobber knocker and I believe will only be decided by one score. I just hope we come out on top. If this really is the Dawgs year they will find a way to leave there with the W. Go Dawgs keep chopping wood!!!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ok Pessimist's... None of you thought we would be where we are now... I believe in Kirby and the Dawgs!

Go Dawgs!!!

MCBUCK

It’ll be a true test. But if this bunch can go behind Yankee lines and squeeze out a win against Notre Dame, then I have to believe they have the ability to go down on the Plains and get one too.

Browning Slayer

It’ll be a true test. But if this bunch can go behind Yankee lines and squeeze out a win against Notre Dame, then I have to believe they have the ability to go down on the Plains and get one too.

Avatar bet already in motion! Go Dawgs!

fish hawk

Bass Master
Malzahn is a nut case and needs to be selling fruit baskets on the street corner downtown.Dawgs dominate this one like the past 10.

brownceluse

This team is good not great. To go undefeated every team I've seen has to have a little luck on their side. My gut tells me the atmosphere in Auburn will be electric! My gut tells there's a lot of Ga boys on the Auburn team and they will be more than fired up to be the ones that wreck our season. Uga will need perfect discipline and luck to win this game. Go Dawgs just keep chopping and winning!

MCBUCK

I’m getting some crazy crazy calls on the score too. Sensing some confidence from a lot of people I have seen make good predictions in the past. It’s getting interesting. I’m just waiting on a Barn LB or DB to say something about Fromms short game or Chubbs knee.

westcobbdog

AU is loaded with talented DL, many were guys we wanted, and on offense Carry-On is a very good rb, dangerous like a Chubb or Michel except he gets most of the carries. Their qb can sling it pretty good, too. We will have our work cut out for us.

weagle

It's odd that although this a huge game for Auburn, it really doesn't mean anything with regard to UGA's playoff hopes. Dogs can lose this game and they are still locked into the SECCG and the winner of that goes to the 4 team playoff.

Auburn has to win out, which means beating the #1 ranked team twice in the last 3 games (UGA and then Bama) and then beat UGA again in the SECCG.

Sounds like a plan to me .

War Eagle

Matthew6

Banned thug
It's odd that although this a huge game for Auburn, it really doesn't mean anything with regard to UGA's playoff hopes. Dogs can lose this game and they are still locked into the SECCG and the winner of that goes to the 4 team playoff.

Auburn has to win out, which means beating the #1 ranked team twice in the last 3 games (UGA and then Bama) and then beat UGA again in the SECCG.

War Eagle

And extremely unlikely

Matthew6

Banned thug
but that would be a good vegas bet. someone could make some money off that one if the barn pulled it out

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
but that would be a good vegas bet. someone could make some money off that one if the barn pulled it out

I'm old enough and seen enough to know that's an even bet.

"Punt Bama, Punt!";)

I went to grammar and high school with Gardner Jett.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Me either. This will be a slobber knocker and I believe will only be decided by one score. I just hope we come out on top. If this really is the Dawgs year they will find a way to leave there with the W. Go Dawgs keep chopping wood!!!!!!

nope. dogs win it easily. gonna be a bloodbath for sure. :biggrin2:

tcward

War Eagle

Here’s hoping that plan fails...miserably

kingdawg

Love it MC....And do it with a very young QB...Not a veteran by no means but does have 6 SEC games under his belt....GO DAWGS.

Browning Slayer