Ole Miss Eatery…

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What's the fried pie/empanada looking thing with gravy on it?

Geffellz18

Any schools better than the one making a Cameo appearance behind the shrimp & grits! ::ke: J/K!
Food looks great and best of luck on the school selection!

Last edited:

Tight Lines

Any schools better than the one making a Cameo appearance behind the shrimp & grits! ::ke: J/K!
Good looks great and best of luck on the school selection!
Well, she has some good options but the whole thing is so annoying...kids these days have no idea what sacrificing to go to college is like...every campus has Chick-fil-A, multiple Starbucks, and crazy amenities...

Breakfast for me on campus every morning was 1 biscuit and gravy for $0.65 and a coffee for $0.35. A buck o five and I was off to class...

Tight Lines

Good looks great and best of luck on the school selection!
And yes, she wore an Auburn sweatshirt to dinner in Ole Miss...she has about a dozen college sweatshirts I would guess from all over...she didn't have an Ole Miss one yet...now she does! :)

Geffellz18

And yes, she wore an Auburn sweatshirt to dinner in Ole Miss...she has about a dozen college sweatshirts I would guess from all over...she didn't have an Ole Miss one yet...now she does! :)
Back in my adolescence, I had ball caps from all different schools. Some I didn’t even know of at the time like Wake Forest & Texas A&M. If I liked the logo and the color went with an outfit I had, I’d buy it! Probably had 20-30 at one time.
Same with professional sports-I remember having San Jose Sharks and Chicago Bull’s & Blackhawk’s hats too.
Never had a Gators or Auburn hat though!

Tight Lines

Back in my adolescence, I had ball caps from all different schools. Some I didn’t even know of at the time like Wake Forest & Texas A&M. If I liked the logo and the color went with an outfit I had, I’d buy it! Probably had 20-30 at one time.
Same with professional sports-I remember having San Jose Sharks and Chicago Bull’s & Blackhawk’s hats too.
Never had a Gators or Auburn hat though!
Love it and same here. We used to bet the opposing baseball teams and crew teams when I rowed...we rowed for shirts (skins) and would bet if we won the baseball game we'd get their hat, and if we lost, we'd give them ours. I didn't play baseball at WSU, but went to way too many games for my GPA. I had FSU, Southern Illinois, Kearney State, Creighton, BC, Notre Dame (dated a girl whose dad played ball there), OU, OSU, WSU, UT, etc. Back in the day the New Era caps were there best...they've exited college baseball for the most part these days...now most of my hats are UGA, Chiefs, ski resorts, or firearms manufacturers... :)

breathe in

He texted me back and said he’s been to Ajax and said it was really good. He said my sister-in-law and niece have been to Taylor‘s and they both thought it was good also. Apparently the thing to get there is the catfish.

Tight Lines

He texted me back and said he’s been to Ajax and said it was really good. He said my sister-in-law and niece have been to Taylor‘s and they both thought it was good also. Apparently the thing to get there is the catfish.
After visiting I am guessing I'll be there more...