Open letter to Ameristep

Mako22

BANNED
My son decided not to hunt squirrels out of what was left of mine so I threw it in the burn pile. Turns out you can't destroy this blind, after burning it the metal frames were still there....a little burlap and a tarp and I'm back in business with the refurbished dog house!:cool:

papachaz

for the record (even tho this thread is over a couple years old) ameristep is one of the brands of the same parent company that makes wildgame camera's.......

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, okay..... y'all convinced me that i just got a lemon.
Ordered another one! :bounce:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
How's the new one working out for ya ?? :D

Great!!!
Already got broke fiber poles!
I put it out last weekend without knowing about the severe storms coming in. Fast forward today....
I walked down the ridge and realized something was wrong: I could see my chair sitting there but didn't see the blind. :banginghe
You guessed it, i walked to the edge of the hollow and there it lay.... 75 yards straight down the steep ridge. I climbed down, removed the poles, admired the new sunroof in it, and proceeded to drag it back up the hill. I think it played pinball off the tree's on the way down because the metal frame has dented area's too. Have no idea where the stupid tent stakes disappeared to.
It sux to be me. Still.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Great!!!
Already got broke fiber poles!
I put it out last weekend without knowing about the severe storms coming in. Fast forward today....
I walked down the ridge and realized something was wrong: I could see my chair sitting there but didn't see the blind. :banginghe
You guessed it, i walked to the edge of the hollow and there it lay.... 75 yards straight down the steep ridge. I climbed down, removed the poles, admired the new sunroof in it, and proceeded to drag it back up the hill. I think it played pinball off the tree's on the way down because the metal frame has dented area's too. Have no idea where the stupid tent stakes disappeared to.
It sux to be me. Still.

How many Ameristep blinds do you own now ?? You should be able to make one . .:bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just curious, how many of ya'll will be hunting out of the infamous Ameristep blind opening day ??:huh::D

HOQ

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Obviously Robert will. You know the old saying - If it's broke, hunt in it anyway.:bounce:

Dear Sir,

Do you mind if we use that in our new advertisement??

"If it's broke, hunt in it anyway.."

Yessir !!! That is our policy !! :cheers:

HOQ, Head Of (nuttin)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's almost time for pics of Robert's new Ameristep blind.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Ohhhhh Pooooookie, there's a infamous Ameristep blind fo sale in the S&S . . .::gone:

LTZ25

Pretty sure these are fiberglass poles, but yes, they are very similar to tent poles. I always place them under a tree and brush them in real well with bushy tree limbs. Mainly because the camo seems to have a blue coloration which doesn't look right.
I did receive a response from Ameristep today:
ROBERT WE ARE LOOKING INTO THIS ,IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME
THANK YOU AMERISTEP

I think that means appreciate the input, you'll never hear from us.:bounce:
It means one more post bad mouthing our products and you better get a mirror to check under your truck before cranking it .