Our Season Is Ruined!!!!!

GobblingDawg

:banginghe

My oldest son just had his first football practice of the year (6,7, and 8 year old flag football). Practice went well, but the coach told me as we were walking off the field that our team was pretty weak compared to some of the others. He gave everyone a schedule before we left, and lo and behold, it all makes perfect sense now.

Our team's name is the Yellow Jackets!!!

:eek: :shoot: :speechles

When my son found this out, he looked at me like he had been punched in the stomach because I have raised him well concerning how we feel about anything associated with Tech.

However, it is definitely better to be a Ye Olde Colonial Yellow Jacket than a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket for these Dawgs. This will be the first time that I have ever pulled for the "Yellow Jackets" in my life. And hopefully, the last.

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

ramblinrack

i'm sure you would have been much happier if it had been the....

GATORS??? ;) :bounce: :D

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
My most sencere condolences.

You must allow your son to participate. However, you may consider counseling sessions post season to ensure no permanent brain damage ensues.

"Chappy" the Dawg's Chaplain would be happy to visit with the young man for a nominal fee. Let me know if you feel his services would be in order & I'll put you in touch.

Again, I feel your pain & understand your grief.

H

HT2

Dawg......

Man Brother!!!!!!!!

This is "GOOD NEWS"!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Now, ya'll will know what it's like to have a "REAL NAME"!!!!!!!!!! :flag: :flag:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Not me LOL........If that was me I would demand that he be traded to anoher team :D LOL that happened to my neice during basketball season her park and rec coach named her team the lady vols......she went up to the coach and told her Tennessess su..ed in front of everyone LOL it was priceless until her mom found out :( and to answer your question Rack anything is better than being a yellow jacket even a gator :eek: man that is just to hard to say LOL Unicoidawg GO DAWGS :flag: