Painful few weeks

buckpasser

It’s just one of those seasons in life I suppose. I lost my best childhood friend on New Year’s Eve to cancer and my maternal grandfather is on his death bed. My grandmother has experienced good health and is a loving caretaker to him. Today out of the blue we lost her to an apparent heart attack. I’m 37, and have had all of my grandparents until last year, so NO complaints here, but surprisingly it didn’t take the edge off the pain. Seeing her there in the house today really tore me up! She is with Christ now along with nearly all her friends and loved ones, but if you would, send up a prayer for my family. Thanks in advance! Can’t beat the GON brothers and sisters in Christ!

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
You're among friends here, my deepest condolences for your losses. It really sucks when they hit so close together.

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Bible. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18
[14]For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15]For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16]For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17]Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
[18]Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Deepest sympathies, Buckpasser.

buckpasser

Thank you!

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Praying here also. This may be the largest prayer group in the world and many more are praying than posting. Hang in there brother we will all be together one glorious day.

Head East

Prayers offered for you and yours.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Prayers sent

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to hear it. I miss my grandparents greatly.

ghadarits

It’s just one of those seasons in life I suppose. I lost my best childhood friend on New Year’s Eve to cancer and my maternal grandfather is on his death bed. My grandmother has experienced good health and is a loving caretaker to him. Today out of the blue we lost her to an apparent heart attack. I’m 37, and have had all of my grandparents until last year, so NO complaints here, but surprisingly it didn’t take the edge off the pain. Seeing her there in the house today really tore me up! She is with Christ now along with nearly all her friends and loved ones, but if you would, send up a prayer for my family. Thanks in advance! Can’t beat the GON brothers and sisters in Christ!

I wish I could tell you it gets easier but I find the opposite to be the case. The older I get the more I appreciate the good people and animals in my life friends, family and pets. You seem to have a true appreciation for the ones you've loved and have lost, hold on to that and keep thinking of them. This post has made me reflect on my lost loved ones and friends so I thank you for that and offer you condolences but also wish you the best in healing from your losses. Prayers sent.