Paul’s conversion

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Don't know if you're ever heard of the Karpman Drama Triangle, but you just went from persecutor, to victim, to rescuer/hero all by yourself in 2 sentences. Normally that takes 3 dysfunctional people.
I didn't claim any of them. It takes a self appointed want to be doctor to come up with that stuff. He follows me around peddling diagnosis because he can't stick to the problem with Paul.
You'll keep this up in order to shut the thread down.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I enjoy the conversations, although they get a little sideways sometimes but at the end of the day, even if I don’t agree with what’s posted, it gets me to reading. I have often wondered how many actually study objectively without being at least a little biased towards their belief / unbelief.

I’m not going to lie, I lean to where I’m biased, but I’m biased because that’s exactly what I believe to be truth.
Is there a post where anyone mentioned that they are not biased?
I cannot find a single post where anyone made that claim.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Is there a post where anyone mentioned that they are not biased?
I cannot find a single post where anyone made that claim.
No there’s not, at least that I’m aware of.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And everybody else is the same way. The ones that talk a big game about how open minded and unbiased they are are the worst in that regard.
Donny, can you quote the thread where anyone claims they are unbiased?

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Don't know if you're ever heard of the Karpman Drama Triangle

I didn't claim any of them. It takes a self appointed want to be doctor to come up with that stuff. He follows me around peddling diagnosis because he can't stick to the problem with Paul.
You'll keep this up in order to shut the thread down.

I’ll take that as a “No”. BTW, the “You'll keep this up in order to shut the thread down.” is back to ‘victim’.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
I honestly do not know. All I did was make a reply ...

If you quote me and call me out, I reply. It is that simple

I'll let you to your own paranoia

Plagiarism

Victim

Hero

Persecutor

Persecutor

It’s something you may want to look into, because the rest of us see it for what it is.

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I’ll take that as a “No”. BTW, the “You'll keep this up in order to shut the thread down.” is back to ‘victim’.
That was definite NO from me. I am not a hypochondriac.
I don't have time to look up medical conditions on the internet nor do I have your experience as suffering through it to know what it might me.
Thanks for popping in Dr.

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Victim

Hero

Persecutor

Persecutor

It’s something you may want to look into, because the rest of us see it for what it is.
Look into it how?
I've got the best quack internet wanna be Dr as my personal physician, psychiatrist, and therapist on it incessantly for days now.
Dr SFD (one of his multiple personalities in the "rest of us group" doesn't even have time to contribute to the discussion on Paul anymore because he is obsessed with my well being.

ky55

Victim

Hero

Persecutor

Persecutor

“the rest of us”?

It may come as a shock to you that you don’t speak for everybody.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
“the rest of us”?

It may come as a shock to you that you don’t speak for everybody.
Ohhh Boy....
Now you did it.
SemperFilDoc is going to scour the internet for a diagnosis for you and then label you.
th.jpeg-1.jpgth.jpeg.jpg

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Gordon I agree that Paul's vision of Jesus cannot be dismissed regarding his change of heart. It cannot be confirmed either. Realistically if someone wanted others to regard them in a leadership role "meeting the god they worship" and claiming that god gave them special instructions or inside information or whatever (because when nobody else can see it or hear it) the person can say anything they want.
Joseph Smith has quite a following of Mormons using the same style. How can Joseph Smith's claims be dismissed as embellishments and not Paul?
Joseph Smith`s claims aren`t dismissed by his followers. True, they can say anything they want, some do.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Joseph Smith`s claims aren`t dismissed by his followers. True, they can say anything they want, some do.
Agreed Spotlight. Believers in whoever or whatever are going to believe but believing doesn't make it true or any more true than what the next set of followers believe.

ky55

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Agreed Spotlight. Believers in whoever or whatever are going to believe but believing doesn't make it true or any more true than what the next set of followers believe.
If we could just figure out that connection between believing and truth.......

is there a good doctor in the house ?

Sorry SF had to ::gone:

Going miniature rabbit hunting today. Bush hogging and popping those big field mice with a 410. Two seater tractor is easier than training a dog.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
If we could just figure out that connection between believing and truth.......

is there a good doctor in the house ?

Sorry SF had to ::gone:

Going miniature rabbit hunting today. Bush hogging and popping those big field mice with a 410. Two seater tractor is easier than training a dog.
Good luck.
I, or one of my SemperFilDoc web search diagnosed personalities, has my Wife out for our Spring Gobbler opener.
Absolutely quiet. No gobbles and no shots heard.