People ARE Mixing the Gospels Together!

RH Clark

I know God allowed all kinds of things into my live, which he uses to strip me of my personal sense of worth.

I don't believe God allows in the manner in which I perceive you are using it. I believe that God only allows what we allow. Whatever we bind shall be bound and whatever we loose shall be loosed. Yes, God can and will use those bad things to teach and grow us, but he doesn't orchestrate every event in our lives. We are drawn away by our own lusts and enticed.

If I have mistaken how you used your statement, I apologize and please correct me.

newnature

I don't believe God allows in the manner in which I perceive you are using it. I believe that God only allows what we allow. Whatever we bind shall be bound and whatever we loose shall be loosed. Yes, God can and will use those bad things to teach and grow us, but he doesn't orchestrate every event in our lives. We are drawn away by our own lusts and enticed.

If I have mistaken how you used your statement, I apologize and please correct me.

Well said. We ripe what we sow? Instead of insisting on the unity of the mind, we need to preserve the unity by taking the initiative to be the peacemaker in our relationships. Most of the ground Satan and his forces gain in the lives of the body of Christ are due to unforgiveness, and we are warned by Paul to forgive others, so that they cannot take advantage of us.