Pete Golding Gone!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In other words Saban threw him under the bus. It seems to me top quality O and D coordinators are at a premium these days and there's a shortage of them because they are all head coaches somewhere else now.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
In other words Saban threw him under the bus. It seems to me top quality O and D coordinators are at a premium these days and there's a shortage of them because they are all head coaches somewhere else now.
Bucks just promoted Brian Hartline from receivers coach to the new OC and he’s been offered an interview at Cincinnati. He’s hasn’t even been a coordinator yet.

Deerhunter12454

Being that this was the worse secondary Saban has ever had, I’d agree

buckpasser

I’m pretty sure Pete isn’t top quality, so I think it’s a good thing for Bama.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nothing but positive in that move.

fishnguy

I felt all season that Bama's lack of D was there problem. They scored plenty all season to go undefeated. I didn't understand the comlaints against the O.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Hoping our solid D coordinator Glenn Schuman(sp) doesn't leave the program..
That's his alma mater, but they are also looking at Jeremy Pruitt, Todd Grantham, and Jim Leonard (Wisconsin DC)!

Pruitt and Leonard are leading is what i'm reading!