Pete Golding arrested

Bama fans been complaining about him for a while

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Saban must want him gone or it never would have hit the news..

It would have been handled "in-house".

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Bad cop, no doubt about it. Probably was speeding to catch the perp. LOL

Browning Slayer

Bad cop, no doubt about it. Probably was speeding to catch the perp. LOL
I bet ya that cop has broken laws that he's given people citations for..::ke:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Accusations is always the easy part. Betcha can't prove it ---:fine:

Browning Slayer

Accusations is always the easy part. Betcha can't prove it ---:fine:
Nah. Can't produce something that doesn't exist. He flashes that badge when he gets pulled over for speeding and "professional courtesy" comes out.

But I'll take the odds he's broken the speed limit at least once in his career. I don't live in a fantasy world.;)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
But I'll take the odds he's broken the speed limit at least once in his career. I don't live in a fantasy world.;)

You're one to talk about busting the speed limit. When was the last time you drove under it, 1999?:bounce:

Browning Slayer

You're one to talk about busting the speed limit. When was the last time you drove under it, 1999?:bounce:
I was breaking the speed limit when I was 12 learning to drive from Loganville to Snellville on 78. When we got to the KMart (across from South Gwinnett) momma would tell me to pull in so she could take over cause we were in the city. :bounce:

I was breaking the speed limit when I was 12 learning to drive from Loganville to Snellville on 78. When we got to the KMart (across from South Gwinnett) momma would tell me to pull in so she could take over cause we were in the city. :bounce:
I can tell your city boy . I learned to drive in my daddy’s corn field

Browning Slayer

I can tell your city boy . I learned to drive in my daddy’s corn field
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When my Daddy got out of Vietnam my momma was going to South Gwinnett as a senior. Man, has that place changed since I was a kid!

Browning Slayer

When your daddy got out of Nam I was probably still there. 50 years ago I was in country

My hats off to you again! I was up in Gatlinburg a couple weeks ago with the wife and went over to Pigeon Forge. Found a military store and bought him a new hat for his bday this month(vietnam vet). He was Big Red 1. Has 2 Purple Hearts.

If I ever get a chance to see you, dinner and drinks are on me! That's a dang promise!! Welcome home brother! Welcome HOME!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: