PHENOMENAL PIEBALD BUCK DOWN!!!

I was fortunate enough to shoot this amazing Trophy this morning. A PIEBALD we have had history with and is 6.5 years old. I couldn’t believe it when he stepped out. In the past this deer has been very elusive. He would use this food plot but only in late December. This year he started coming in routinely about 4 weeks ago mainly in the mornings. Well this morning he stepped out again. I have planned all along to do a full body mount on him if I killed him. I have been blessed to kill some really good deer over the years in Georgia and all over the Midwest but I must say this one is right at the top of my all time favorites. He is a main Frame 10 with a split G2 and kicker. White on both hips and tail and four white legs. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• CC9CBFEB-AEA7-4AB5-A39F-41566BDA2D5C.jpeg
    CC9CBFEB-AEA7-4AB5-A39F-41566BDA2D5C.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 636
  • 1B7122F0-C39C-4E9E-8356-EF63EE01D246.jpeg
    1B7122F0-C39C-4E9E-8356-EF63EE01D246.jpeg
    882.1 KB · Views: 622
  • BC56619B-444E-414C-99CC-DA1711019B0B.jpeg
    BC56619B-444E-414C-99CC-DA1711019B0B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 627

baddave

Good for you, great looking buck :cheers:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on a great buck !!!

catchdogs

I was fortunate enough to shoot this amazing Trophy this morning. A PIEBALD we have had history with and is 6.5 years old. I couldn’t believe it when he stepped out. In the past this deer has been very elusive. He would use this food plot but only in late December. This year he started coming in routinely about 4 weeks ago mainly in the mornings. Well this morning he stepped out again. I have planned all along to do a full body mount on him if I killed him. I have been blessed to kill some really good deer over the years in Georgia and all over the Midwest but I must say this one is right at the top of my all time favorites. He is a main Frame 10 with a split G2 and kicker. White on both hips and tail and four white legs. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Hancock county?

FlipKing

Great deer, congratulations!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Heck, yeah! Handsome buck. Congrats!

oppthepop

Awesome!

ucfireman

Good buck, Everything I read says piebald's don't get big because they are genetically inferior.
Guess this one didn't get the inferior gene.
Great deer.

Great buck !