Pickems week 2 scores 2023

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well a few brave souls bucked the trend and picked Iowa State, Cincy, and Tejas. Let’s see how they did. . . .

For what early on in the pickem thread looked like very little variety turned out to have lots of pickers with lots of different choices. The only similarity as scores were entered into the spread sheet is there are a lot of 10’s. After week 2 no one is out of the running yet.

Once again thanks for those who copied, pasted, and highlighted their choices.

This week’s best pickers:

11—bilgerat, bullgator, mguthrie, Rackmaster

The overall leader board:

23—bilgerat, Cool Hand Luke, elfiii, SpotandStalk, toolmkr20

22—Chris 195, formula1, mguthrie, resica, Southernhunter17, Throwback

Antharper 8 19

Arrendale8105

BassRaider 8 20

Benellisbe 10 21

Bilgerat 11 23

BrowningSlayer

BuckNasty83 9 21

Bullgator 11 21

Chris 195 7/8 10 22

ClemsonRangers 9 21

Cool Hand Luke 10 23

Ddavis 1120 9 20

Ddgarcia 7 16

Elfiii 10 23

Formula1 10 22

Gacowboy 10 21

Gobbleinwoods 10 21

Hunter922 10 21

Huntfish 9 21

Jimbo4116 10 20

Johnnyk2000 9 21

Kmckinnie 9 20

Knotmuch 10 20

MadSnooker 8 21

Mguthrie 11 22

Mudducker 10 21

Rackmaster 11 21

Resica 10 22

Rhbama3 9 20

Savannahkelly 10 19

SinclairDAWG71 10 19

Southernhunter17 10 22

SpotandStalk 9 23

Tblank 8 20

Throwback 10 22

Toolmkr20 10 23

bilgerat

Senior
Glad I changed my Bamer/Texas pick . I should a changed the Ciincy/ Miami pick too but …

BuckNasty83

Man, I know I should have went with Texas, but gave Bama the benefit of doubt, simply bc of home field. Figured that and the Vandy game was the most overlooked.

Madsnooker

Not sure what happened as I thought I had ND as the pic???? Never once thought NC State would win. Still scratching my head on how I had NC state picked. I almost feel like Slayer is messing with me??? :unsure:

I had Colorado until the last minute then changed my pick after listening to some talking head on the radio. I forgot that most of those guys have no idea what they are talking about. Should have stayed with my gut. :banginghe

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Dang ! I got to tighten up … I’ve taken over Elfiii’s spot :banginghe
Dude, you're barely in the running for 2nd. I've got 1st locked up and ain't lookin' back.facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

Not sure what happened as I thought I had ND as the pic???? Never once thought NC State would win. Still scratching my head on how I had NC state picked. I almost feel like Slayer is messing with me??? :unsure:

I had Colorado until the last minute then changed my pick after listening to some talking head on the radio. I forgot that most of those guys have no idea what they are talking about. Should have stayed with my gut. :banginghe
Aww c’mon man……..now you’re going to fire up the excuse machine for Pick’ems until you need them for tOSU?…………. :wink:

Last edited:

Madsnooker

As c’mon man……..now you’re going to fire up the excuse machine for Pick’ems until you need them for tOSU?…………. :wink:
Lol no excuse I'm just getting old and can't remember how I even highlighted a team I didn't think would win. facepalm:
Apparently I'm also getting dumber as I get old by changing my pic to the Huskers. I'm just happy to donate a gift card to someone. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Lol no excuse I'm just getting old and can't remember how I even highlighted a team I didn't think would win. facepalm:
Apparently I'm also getting dumber as I get old by changing my pic to the Huskers. I'm just happy to donate a gift card to someone. :bounce:

You and me bofe. :bounce: :rockon: